RAMP Registration Process kitchenerringette.rampregistrations.com
All families will need to create a new account. Within that account you will create profiles for everyone in your household who is playing or coaching Ringette.
Packages The system will ask you to pick a package for each player. Choose the appropriate package for each player, based on their age. Packages are not required for Bench Staff.
Please register and select the appropriate package for your age group (New to Sport if applicable). You will be required to provide proof of your child’s age - birth certificate or passport. Please provide this in person to our registrar on start-up weekend.
If your child is eligible for our “Free to Sport” program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the voucher code.
If you know your child is playing on a KRA rep team, also select the REP package for your age group. If you do not know yet, do not select. It will be added once the teams are confirmed.
There is a one-per-family mandatory fundraising fee of $50. This will be applied to the first player registered only. Amount can be refunded upon completion of two(2) Bingo sessions ($25/ea)
Multiple Players in the Same Family
If you have 3 or more players, and all player are playing in KRA on teams U19 or lower, you may use the coupon code “3 rd player” for your 3 rd player. This must be used against the lowest cost player and will give a 50% discount on their package rate.
KRA players released to play elsewhere (NEW!!)
If your child is a Kitchener resident and would normally play in KRA, but has been released to play elsewhere, the following process must be followed:
1. Register with KRA following the same process as a regular player.
2. Select the package “player released to play in another association” for your child’s age group.
3. You will systematically be charged the BINGO fee - ignore this; it will be removed.
4. Select payment option “Cash” (you will not actually be submitting anything)
5. Email email@example.com to advise where and on what team your child will be playing.
6. Upload a copy of your child’s SIGNED Player Release, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance if needed. This needs to be signed by the KRA president.
7. Once the Player Release is loaded, our registrar can start the transfer process. The transfer needs to be approved by the Western Region Membership Coordinator, and the Ringette Ontario Office.
8. Once approved, you will be able to go into your new association and select the appropriate package, complete payment etc. Note: 18+ players do not require a release.
Players released to play in Kitchener
The above process needs to be followed starting in your home association.
18+ players (KRA Fusion, Laurier)
All 18+ players are required to register through the KRA RAMP registration process. Please contact your team for the package password and special instructions. You can setup your account without this, but you will need to add your package later.
KRA offers a number of payment options including credit card. If paying be e-transfer or cheque, payment is expected within 5 days. Once payment has been processed your account will reflect this.
This is a manual process so don’t panic if it is not updated right away.