It is now September and with that is the start of Ringette season. Players are back with their teamates, having fun and playing a game that they love. Parents driving to the arena and start to spend time with their winter family. Such a great time. With the beginning of ringette, also comes the need of volunteering, Bingo being one of them.
Families of parents enrolled in KRA’s Play For Free program (hereinafter referred to as P4F) have signed a legal agreement to volunteer at two (2) bingo sessions. The first bingo session must be completed on or before December 31, 2019. The second session must be completed on or before July 31, 2020. Failure to meet this commitment will immediately require the P4F family to owe to KRA the “New To Sport” rate at the age group applicable to their child.
Other vacant bingo spots are to be filled by volunteers from the association. All families pay a fee of $50.00 upon registration to all KRA programs, and the individual completing the bingo will be reimbursed $25/session, up to a maximum of the fee paid.
It is simple and easy to now sign up for your session. All you need to do are these 5 easy steps:
1. Go to kitchenerringette.com
2. Click Volunteer Sign up on the front page
3. Scroll through the dates, it will tell you how many slots are available or if it is full.
4. Click, Sign me up and fill out your information. In the notes section, please add what team or if you are Play for free.
5. You will receive a confirmation email, that you are signed up for that session.
We are in need of volunteers for this weekend. If you are able to fill a spot, please go and sign up.
If you have any questions, please contact Connie McFatridge at firstname.lastname@example.org